- Meetings will be held once every 4 to 6 weeks and on Fridays and as far as possible, we will alternate the venue between areas of Pune: Deccan and Camp/Koregaon Park.
- We will adhere to the rules laid down by ILN and do so strictly.
- A committee will be formed only when we have approximately 40 members who have attended meetings.
- The convener for each meet will be rotated to optimise the leadership skills of individuals within the group.
- Possibility of each role in the committee being handled by two separate people to ensure the smooth functioning of the group
- A start and end time will be fixed for each Meet Up so as to ensure timeliness and punctuality is maintained.
- At this nascent stage, we will be keen as much to know more about each other as to speak about ourselves; towards this end, members will visit each other’s Linked In pages rather than take up too much time in introductions during the Meet Up.
- Each member will be invited to present what they do at a meeting in the near future, to enable all to understand individual areas of strength and professional backgrounds.
- Individual strengths and expertise will be noted down, to not just to network, but also, contribute most appropriately to the activities of the group.
- Members will think of two projects that we can take up and share their ideas in the November Meet Up.
Date: 23rd November
Time: Strictly 1900 - 2100hrs
Venue: To be confirmed by Citibank who is sponsoring the Meetup
Agenda: Will be circulated shortly
Sharmishtha Nagarkatti +919923590313 / email@example.com